The Knights Academic Resource Services (KARS) coalition provides students a one-stop virtual experience geared towards academic success. By navigating this website you will find the most up-to-date information about free UCF academic resources available on the Orlando campus, as well as helpful academic services that students would want to have at their fingertips. Each unit has one common goal; to put you in the driver’s seat on your successful journey towards your degree. Whether you need to find a quiet place to study, tutoring for a course, have your laptop fixed or learn how to start a research paper, you can find those services and a whole lot more right here. Take a ride with KARS on your road to success.
What's Going On
- August 23, 4 - 5:30 p.m. (SU 221)
- August 24, 12 - 1:30 p.m. (SU 218A)
- September 11, 1 - 2:30 p.m. (SU 224)
- October 4, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (SU 224)
- October 5, 4:30 - 6 p.m. (SU 224)
- November 2, 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (SU 218A)
Drop-In (No Appointment Necessary)
- Monday: 9 -11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 - 11 a.m.
- Thursday: 9 - 11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
(please use this site to schedule your appointment: calendly.com/ourpeermentor)
- Tuesday: 1 – 4 p.m.
- Friday 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.